About Free My Menu
- How much does it cost?
- How do I pay?
- Is embedding my menus into my website really that easy?
- Will Free My Menu work with my existing restaurant website?
- I own more than one restaurant - can I still use Free My Menu?
- Is Free My Menu compatible with WordPress sites?
- Is there a limit on how many menus I can create?
- If I miss the end of my free trial, will I get charged?
- How do I change the style of menus?
- Is there a limit on how many changes I can make to a menu?
- How many menus can I print?
- How does Free My Menu help me comply with EU allergen regulations?
- If my menus are live on my website, will people be able to see menus half-way through an edit?
- Can I see what my menu looks like before publishing it?
- How quickly can I personalise a menu for a customer with allergies?
- Does Free My Menu help me get found online?
- Can I use Free My Menu for drinks too?
- Why do I need interactive menus on my website?
- Do I get tied into a long contract when using Free My Menu?
- Can I have a custom menu style?
- Can you answer a question that's not on the FAQ?
How much does it cost?
You can pay only £25 per month, or save money and buy a year's subscription for £250.
How do I pay?
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Is embedding my menus into my website really that easy?
Yes, it is.
We've made adding menus to your website as easy as possible:
Once the embedding code is in your website, you don’t need to touch it again.
Will Free My Menu work with my existing restaurant website?
We've taken great care to make sure that the menus supplied by Free My Menu will fit into your website without any problems.
The menu code is responsive and will work well with sites designed for mobiles, tablets and desktops.
I own more than one restaurant - can I still use Free My Menu?
Free My Menu fully supports multiple venues. To add one, just click the "Add a Venue" button on the "Venues" page.
Is Free My Menu compatible with WordPress sites?
Free My Menu is fully compatible with all Content Management Systems (CMS), such as Wordpress and Drupal.
If I miss the end of my free trial, will I get charged?
No. You only need to provide payment information once the trial ends.
To continue using Free My Menu after your trial has expired, just log in, go to the "Account" page, and click the "Set Up Billing" link. You can change your payment details at any time.
Is there a limit on how many changes I can make to a menu?
You can make as many changes to a menu as you like.
How many menus can I print?
As many as you like. The only limit is the amount of paper in your printer!
How does Free My Menu help me comply with EU allergen regulations?
When you enter your menus into Free My Menu, you specify the allergen information for each dish or drink.
The correct allergens are then clearly displayed on your menu, ensuring that you always have concrete proof of compliance.
How quickly can I personalise a menu for a customer with allergies?
Personalising a menu takes seconds as demonstrated in this video.
On the Print page, click the Print Allergy/Diet Menu button, select appropriate allergens and Free My Menu generates a menu containing only items that are suitable for someone with the selected allergies.
Does Free My Menu help me get found online?
The way in which Free My Menu adds menus to your website means that they are read by search engines such as Google.
This means that when people search online for restaurants with particular dishes or drinks, they can find you.
Menus in image files can't be read by search engines at all, and PDF or Word documents aren't much better.
Do I get tied into a long contract when using Free My Menu?
If you don't want to be tied into a long contract, choose our monthly plan, which you can cancel at any time.
We also offer an annual plan which only costs £250 per year, saving you £50.
If you decide to cancel your subscription, you can still access and use the system as usual until the end of your billing period.